Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I download the Image of Spawn: Armageddon and load the xbe into Xeon, the game won't run cuz Xeon cannot load the .ini for Spawn, BUT, when I copy the Halo.ini and rename it into Spawn.ini, the emulator suddenly closed itself, and that means that Xeon CAN read the Spawn.ini, so actually, if you know how to configure the game's .ini, Xeon can play all XBox games!

·
Never give up your dreams
181 Posts
BillRizer said:
I download the Image of Spawn: Armageddon
First, don't talk about piracy at this forum... it's against the rules...

And about your affirmation... it can't run any game! Some months ago, I made a .ini file for Turok Evolution (I know cxbx already plays it.. but with no sound, so I made one for Xeon to see if could the sound appear...)! I got the information about the Turok Evolution XBE and replace in the "Halo.ini"... and the result = I just waste of time, it didn't work :(

·
PReP - Lizard of Reason
870 Posts
Oh, and i am actually configuring some ini's myself to play PS3-games..... ..... it is amazing this.. power of .ini-configuration..

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
when I download the Image of Spawn: Armageddon and load the xbe into Xeon, the game won't run cuz Xeon cannot load the .ini for Spawn, BUT, when I copy the Halo.ini and rename it into Spawn.ini, the emulator suddenly closed itself, and that means that Xeon CAN read the Spawn.ini, so actually, if you know how to configure the game's .ini, Xeon can play all XBox games!
If it worked, then don't you think we'd all be doing that? :lol:

Xeon only plays Halo, and the last unreleased version showed ingame progress with Panzer Dragoon Orta. Nothing else. You can't just rename the .ini to whatever you want and expect it to work. That HLE data inside of that .ini is specific to Halo, and no other game. So unless you want to play the first level of Halo, don't bother.

And saintseyia is right. If it could play other games, we'd have proof of it. So until _SF_ decides to come back to this, don't hold your breath.

@Chrono, where the [email protected]#% are you?? How can you let this go on for even a day? :heh:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
hes locked up in my basement, till he solves the ultimate equation that haunts mankind to this day.

·
代言人
7,183 Posts
This OP clearly did not read the rules lolz.

1. Pirating
2. No reading FAQs
3. Not knowing what he is doing

·
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 龍我雷 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
1,201 Posts
^ you forgot No 4: Talking about the Forbidden Black Art of INI file configurations.

·
Banned
221 Posts
is very rare that xeon and xbox emus only play fews games....is important to know th permission in xdk and all this. for this reason a xbox emu need xbe dumped added with multi-funtions and permissions added, hacks, and others, a xeon is a enorm example of this 1 emu for 1 game....not like others emu than when the progress goes faster the emu play like 100 or more games is because the system is not so complicated i think -

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.