Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as title says my problem is in xenogears.
The situation is the following i'm after the part where you get to know that id is fei and vice versa anyway before you go to cd number 2.
the game , with some video plugins just freezes with others i get the same error as in suikoden 2 "spec code..." if anyone could get me to a place after the cd changing with http://www.free-webspace.biz/Shotter/epsxe000.rar
my save or give me a save that is after them.
thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i'll try the thing with F7 but can you tell me ´how i get the savegame from espxe to psxeven i try and try but nothings seems to work.
huh when i push F7 the fps screen comes and that isn't a dream scene where it happens it's the movie when Solaris crashes into the ocean. Right there where it probably goes back to the Yaggdrasil (from the sound i think it is) there the sound goes on but i get a white screen and "freeze" the game itself doesn't freeze but nothing more happens.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
the save games of ePSXe and PSXeven are directly compatible. just copy over your ePSXe memorycard into the PSXeven folder and select it in the PSXeven options.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Umm on question i justhave how about the saves of the Emulator save function (the one which is accessed outside the game to save how about these?

'edit
Um hard to explain
Wll in one case i saved the game with the integrated save option from espxe, so now i want to transfer these to the psxeven.. my question is if this is posible. (not on the memorycard which is accesed by the normal gamesaves.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.