Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It freezes up on me when he sees himself as a child in a beam of light...i know other people are having this problem, anyone know how to fix it?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I dont have VGS...I can send a save state/mem card to someone that can pass it for me. It would be so much appreciated, thx guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by griever
i cant run fpse on this system...im on win2k

Since when? I run FPSE just fine on my W2k Professional box. Do you run into any errors? Have you read up on the fpse website? give us some idea of the problems you have first.

:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
epsxe crashes in this particular scene, but the way it does is totaly random!!! I managed to get past this bug after some tries.....(keep pressing all the buttons you can while the scene is being shown ......maybe it helps......)
I am not a liar...i played the ENTIRE game with epsxe using this technique.... i guess its a question of luck...do you have what it takes :D.......i am not joking....btw, this game is very superior to ff9 (the game i am playing now ) in terms of history, xenoguears is the best i have ever seen (its a game that makes you wonder....what if.......

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
tried 1.2 and it doesnt work. all i need is someone to get past the part for me and send me back the save...someone plz im desperate!
aim = griev0r
icq = 118362014

1 - 13 of 13 Posts