Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if there are anyone that could share me with a savegame after the dream scene where epsxe always seems to crash.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have a suggestion

Hello.
Have you try using VGS to play Xenogears? It's works fine for me, and I've already finished it using VGS. Maybe you should give it a try.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't run VGS with Windows XP :(
and I can't save either with epsxe that's why I asked for a savegame after the dream scene..
Don't want to start all over again with fpse :( :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi,

are you talking about the old film type of scene with fei and a woman playing with a ball? if so, this is the savefile right after that.
before the baptismal ceremony.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmmm

Do people fear FPSE? It is a remarkable emulator that can be used to get past tight spots like this in Xenogears..., and with its built in Memcard importer you can play through the tight spots and jump back on EPSXE....

VGS does play Xenogears..but without the brilliance of graphic enhancing plugin technology....

Perhaps people dread the FPSE configuration? If thats the case visit PSX Fanatics for our step by step guide to FPSE configurations....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I don't fear FPSE I said that I didn't want to start all over from the start on Xenogears..Since I played it over 10h

·
Registered
324 Posts
No I don't fear FPSE I said that I didn't want to start all over from the start on Xenogears..Since I played it over 10h
you don't have to start over. Dark watcher said FPSE can convert EPSXE memory cards to FPSE and back, so you can play past that problem point then go back to using EPSXE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts