Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
On my copy it freezes on Dsk 1 after Fei's dad lifts the sandcruiser out of the sand, when Fei is going "Where am I?". Might just be a scratch on the CD...

·
Registered
1 Posts
According to other threads, you can pass this scene (the dream, not the battle against Deus) using ePSXe 1.2

But you didn't need to say it was his DAD ! you could have said "a man lifts the sandcruiser", it's the first time I play the game !!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
well i used ISO... and the game stopped where fei and citan are in the sandcruiser where they were captured by bart. the scene were citan talks to the emperor.

it just happens on other emus...

·
Registered
7 Posts
On my copy it freezes on Dsk 1 after Fei's dad lifts the sandcruiser out of the sand, when Fei is going "Where am I?". Might just be a scratch on the CD...
Just FYI, I reloaded to an earlier save and this glitch went away on it's own. I'm not sure what it's related to but a quick reload fixed it for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you're talking about the one where Deus heals himself for 16000 hp every time you hit him, I recommend you savestate every turn and if the game freezes reload your state and wait for him not to do the one attack that stalls the game. I just recently went through that battle, and since the only way to win it is to wait until his HP is low, I just kept saving state until he didn't do that attack anymore. Works fine.

Also, this may be my CD, but every time it loads a big-ish scene, the menu, or a characters picture on Disc 2 it freezes for 1-2 seconds. Kinda annoying, especially with sound (you get the skip of death,) but it's probably my CD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
workaround...

If you're talking about the one where Deus heals himself for 16000 hp every time you hit him, I recommend you savestate every turn and if the game freezes reload your state and wait for him not to do the one attack that stalls the game. I just recently went through that battle, and since the only way to win it is to wait until his HP is low, I just kept saving state until he didn't do that attack anymore. Works fine.

Also, this may be my CD, but every time it loads a big-ish scene, the menu, or a characters picture on Disc 2 it freezes for 1-2 seconds. Kinda annoying, especially with sound (you get the skip of death,) but it's probably my CD.

(posting it again because I have no idea if it posted in the first place... Sorry, I'm new :p)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I've gotten past your part scott... I haven't gotten to the other part though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.