Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first just let me clarify i am using an ISO of the NTSC version of Xenogears. Yes the game is bought and paid for,.....some long time ago.
I am using Petes OpenGL 2.7 GPU driver, Eternal Sound SPU 1.47 and The regular EPSXE core winnt/2k cd driver.

I am running the game through the run ISO function and not using any mounted software(its the same thing, isnt it?).

I have yet to venture out from FEI's little abode where you begin your epic journey, but i am a little scared to, because i want to play the Xenogears i played five-six years ago because the sound (the village music, not the SFX) is going WAY TOO FAST!. It really bugs me alot, because i really enjoy the musix in Xenogears, some really talented music in it.

Ive tried a bunch of different settings in both PEOPS SPU and Eternal SPU with no luck on solving the fast music playback. Here is the kicker, the only hint i have at all, when i am in the ingame MENU the sound playsback at the normal rate, but during village scenes and what not, its really really fast. well, really fast.

If anyone has ever encountered this problem before please help me out on solving it, i am truly stumped and a little disappointed, becaued i really wanted to play Xenogears again, i even bought one nof those PC controllers that is exactly like a PSX controller.

Thank you in advance for reading and any help or clues you can give to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry about this post, if you are a forum moderator please delete this, I have downloaded DELTA and the configs and the game runs perfectly like on the original PSX, thank you.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
you do know you can delete your own posts :rolleyes:

but we very rarely delete posts/threads, it messes with post count, but more importantly, it's nice to keep threads to set a precedent ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.