Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you are done with the short mech walkthrough in the village before the fights begins I get this error "SPEC Opcode 28 UNK (PC 00000888) (00000884) (19511,251)". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
are you playing off CD or ISO? usually you get that when there is a sort of read error or something. try changing videoplugins for that part as well.

OT: is your username related to teh band Decapitated in any way..?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hushypushy said:
are you playing off CD or ISO? usually you get that when there is a sort of read error or something. try changing videoplugins for that part as well.

OT: is your username related to teh band Decapitated in any way..?
I'm playing of ISO and I'll try changing the video plugins -- but if that does not work do you have anthor solution. And no sorry nothing to do with Decapitated.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Try with the original cd or remaking the iso. Also, there are some parts of the game that need the F7 fix - try pushing F7, and if works, and then freeze afterwards, push F7 before that spot, and then after.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I-Chan said:
Try with the original cd or remaking the iso. Also, there are some parts of the game that need the F7 fix - try pushing F7, and if works, and then freeze afterwards, push F7 before that spot, and then after.
The ISO I used was my friends, I recently obtained anthor ISO for disc1. It seems to work flawlessly now...Thank you for the advice.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
No no no. If you wan't to be a member of this forum you don't "obtain" ISOs, you make them yourself from your own original, legally bought discs. I advice you to read the [rules]rules[/rules]. You just broke the "No Warez" one. This will be logged in your personal record, and can lead to a ban on further rule's violations. You have been warned. Closing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see, I understand your reason for warning me and logging it into my record. My apologies in the future I will abide by the rules of this forum. Forgive my ignorance in this matter if you would.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.