Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, sorry, its me again. I have another problem with xenogears- on the first disc, after the battle with dora, the bart and xenogears faceoff (where he gets completely destroyed), and after the save spot that seems like a disc change spot, fei has a flashback, and he starts getting visions of Lahan again. in one scene, he sees a baby in spotlight, and the camera starts circling the baby, but then it gets gradually slower until the scene just stops. I tried pressing F7 (a couple times), but that isnt working for me. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out? Im running an ISO on Epsxe 1.52

·
Registered
332 Posts
if you wish to use epsxe, you must press F7 at the BEGINNING of the flashback (the sound should stop) and press it again at the END of it.

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
DarkRReaper said:
hey guys, sorry, its me again. I have another problem with xenogears- on the first disc, after the battle with dora, the bart and xenogears faceoff (where he gets completely destroyed), and after the save spot that seems like a disc change spot, fei has a flashback, and he starts getting visions of Lahan again. in one scene, he sees a baby in spotlight, and the camera starts circling the baby, but then it gets gradually slower until the scene just stops. I tried pressing F7 (a couple times), but that isnt working for me. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out? Im running an ISO on Epsxe 1.52

i used another emulator for this problem use vgs after the scene u will be able to save on the memory card of course then take the save card and use it on epsxe and u should be able to continue that is the only problem of this kind

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive looked into VGS, but the problem is that it's the trial version, and idk where I can get a full version. the trial version doesnt let me use memory cards, so im assuming I wont be able to load them either. so if that's the case, then what should I do?

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
As said above, use the F7 trick at the beginning of the flashback, repress F7 once it's finished.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts