Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't the usual dream sequence problem (I can see that has been covered enough times in the forums and the manual already); Rather something different. Throughout the game, there have been a couple of times when I have only been able to see the bottom 1/8th of the screen, while the rest is completely black. For some bizarre reason, text boxes display fine regardless of this and it has only displayed during event sequences, so it hasn't been much of a problem up until now;
I'm in Sargasso, location of the -3rd Gate- and I can only see the bottom 1/8th of the screen. The rest is black. Could somebody help.
Any response greatly appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
340 Posts
its definately a GPU plug in problem. What plug-in are you using and what are its settings? If anything, try PEOPS soft plug-in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for replying. I'm using Pete's OpenGL 1.75 driver I think. Hope that's what you were talking about ...
EDIT: Settings - 32 BIT color depth, 800 x 600 Full screen mode, stretching to fullwindow size, FPS Limit 60.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi.. bro's i`m new here :thumb:
i just got SSX3.. from a friend.. but i dont own a PS anymore.. just a PC...

i tryed different PS2 emulators like:
ePSxe PCsx2 Xbox
but none work...
i see ePSxe is the most succesfull one...
can you tell me what bios or Graphic driver i should use for my radeon 9800 card? it says i have scph9002 bios... (i`m from Germany so i need PAL)

thanks dor any help

·
Registered
340 Posts
Aevloss: There should be a button that says copy to clipboard or something similiar (my computer is messed up and im too lazy to start epsxe). Paste them here.

[.Q.]: 1. Having the PS bios without owning the PS is illegal. 2. epsxe is an PS1 emulator, not a PS2. 3. PS2 emulators havent been able to run games (at least, not fully) and are still being developed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
is ssx3 a ps2 or ps1? :(

didnt know..i dont have a bios.. i only have the program and it says it has that bios... i downloaded it from googel.. so i doubt its illegal

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
gah, this post is going way off topic, plus downloading the BIOS is illegal, if you're gonna do it at least dont talk about it, kthx.

lastly, if you need help, make your own thread. dont start talking about SSX3 and PS2 help in a xenogears thread oO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.