Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno why they closed my thread, but ok... well ppl, thanks very much for the help but i managed to solve it. The problem wasn't in the ISO, i have only found one emulator that runs those ISO. Fpse!!!! I've never used cuz i think it's pretty much the same has ePSXe, although i prefer ePSXe. By the way, what's wrong with my english?????? What i said was... Returning the cd back to the owner, meaning that the owner of Chrono Cross has borroed the cd, and has told me to give it back in the afternoon. (ok ok, i surrender, my english really sucks!!!) By the wasy, why is the thread closed? i have never seen something like that. Stay cooooooooooooool u guys! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
That thread was closed because it's illegal to keep copied of a game in your hd without owning the real game, it's just like downloading ISO from the internet. You better watch out if you insist on this.

ePSXe is better than FPSE and runs ISO perfectly. Don't know why you're having troubles. I played CC from an ISO(yes, I own the game) and it worked fine.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
i played it in iso too i burn it w/ clonecd

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
listen to zephon. for the most part, most people understand the rules of this board. if you wish to continue being a member of this board, it is recommended that you at least show an effort of understanding them also.
if i see you open 1 more thread about this issue, i will ban you for at least a week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.