Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got ePSXe 1.6.0 with Delta using the configurations located in the sticky. Except, I put Very High internal X/Y resolution (I have a GeForce6800). only problem is in certain positions, the 2d sprites are kind of "cut off" as you will see in the screenshot below. Any way to fix this?

Thx in advance. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
you can always upload it to the forum ;)

anyway, turn off texture filtering and hi-res textures and you should be ok. if you really need filtering, press delete in game, press page down to manuever over to the texture filtering option (press insert for help..) and toggle it with end or home and see what filtering looks good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
worked awesome thx for the help
great community here, i'll definately make this a permanent board of mine :D

yeah i found that texture filtering off along with 2x Sal High-Res textures looked best for me, as it didnt kept a nice looking texture, without showing the "windows" you can see in the screenshot above and without blurring stuff out too much.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
ex0du5 said:
worked awesome thx for the help
great community here, i'll definately make this a permanent board of mine :D

yeah i found that texture filtering off along with 2x Sal High-Res textures looked best for me, as it didnt kept a nice looking texture, without showing the "windows" you can see in the screenshot above and without blurring stuff out too much.
Try enabling only 2xSaI while turning off Texture filtering. Best solution IMO ;)

Yours,
-E

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.