Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST OFF: i'm a NOOB when it comes to this and i'm not ashamed of that so its probably something simple but here it goes!

Well I've tried looking for this using the search but i couldn't find anything similar to this problem. When i start up the image file it seems to work fine, Micropose's logo shows up, intro video plays, sound is there but when the vid ends it's freezes, i thought it might have been a glitch but then when i rebooted and tried to skip it by pressing start it froze again and whenever i press anything it freezes. I know it's not the image since i got it to work on my modded psp but i'm not sure what to do from there. I have tried playing it on both 1.6.0 and then upgraded to 1.7.0 to see if that would help but it does the same thing. I'm not sure what you guys need to help but i'll post the plug-ins i'm using and if you need more just say something.

Pete's OpenGL driver 1.76
epsxe spu core 1.7.0
epsxe cdr wnt/w2k core 1.7.0
scph1001 bios

I haven't really upgraded since i first got this up and going since most of my games worked just fine the way i had it and i just picked this one up recently and was all excited so I'd appreciate any help thanks guys your awesome!

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
try it on another emulator, something other than epsxe like psx or pcsx. it might be a compatibility issue that is present in all versions so testing it like this can rule that possibility out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright it took me a bit to get it to work but i got psx to run (had issues with the d3d dll file missing) but it's loading. Guess it is just incompataible with epsxe D: too bad but oh well. Thanks a bunch btw :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.