Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
Um, wouldn't this be considered asking for warez? Ahem, ahem... :rolleyes: If they were free, you wouldn't need to ask someone else for them :p.

·
Registered
774 Posts
If you just want one of those two month free codes that comes with games, I can send you the one I got with my copy of DOA Ultimate. Is that what you were looking for?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
sonicjam said:
yes please pm me

Edit: Don't post it here or some one will have it first then me so pm me
No give me give me

The only reason I find such a request rather strange is because normally you can get your own easy, or pay for a normal subscription. I deleted the rest of my post because of my strange mood last night :eyemove:

·
Digital Designer
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so what i created this thread first and ask nicely first too, and i also have 3 gmail invites left, and i also created the official home page of the xeon xbox emulator.

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
Just joking with you sonic :D. I'm sure the admins would've already taken care of this if they thought it involved warez :rolleyes:.

Sorry, if you thought I was making fun :(.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Sorry Cid, but sonic asked first :p.

EDIT: PM sent

EDIT (again): Oh yea, and if I really wanted a gmail invite, the going rate on Ebay is less than a game of DDR at the local arcade. :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yes, and gmail invites are free. Go to the thread and ask, anyone will give you one.

Sonicjam: Go out and buy it like everyone else. You can get free trials almost everywhere. Check movie theaters I saw some there.

-Closed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.