Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I hope you are able to help me because all my research brought up nothing.

I have connected my Xbox elite 2 controller via bluetooth to my windows 10 machine. I have installed the driver from x360ce and it shows up as a game controller. What I can't figure out for my life is how to select the x360ce controller in Project 64. It always jumps to the "real" controller registered by Windows and I seem not able to change it in Project 64.

Has anybody figured this out?

Thanks a lot!
Mr Flow

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hello,

I hope you are able to help me because all my research brought up nothing.

I have connected my Xbox elite 2 controller via bluetooth to my windows 10 machine. I have installed the driver from x360ce and it shows up as a game controller. What I can't figure out for my life is how to select the x360ce controller in Project 64. It always jumps to the "real" controller registered by Windows and I seem not able to change it in Project 64.

Has anybody figured this out?

Thanks a lot!
Mr Flow
Why are you using a Xbox 360 controller emulator while using an Xbox Elite controller on PC when it should be supported natively? Stop using X360CE!!! Just figure out how to pair your controller directly to your PC via BT. Google is your friend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
thanks a lot for your reply. I wanted to use x360ce because I wanted to adjust the sensitivity of my analogue sticks.
I now use Mupen64 wich solves the problem for me and I don't have a need for x360ce anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts