Discussion Starter · #1 ·
xbox blaze

ms has set everyone up the bomb.

lets all boycott ms now cuz u never know! ˚Д˚

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i leave mine on stand by ~__~(assuming that standby is when u push the front button off and theres no light). i have it on a kind of tv shelf so its really hard to reach the back of the unit esp considering how big the thing is(im assuming its like the ps2 and the switch for off is at the back).

anyway....ITS ALL MS'S FAULT! u never know so i think we should all throw away our windows xp/2000/2003/office/windows ce/xbox/xbox30fps, anything !

¬¬

EDIT: engrish killing...its late.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
what you say?
/love the AYB cliche

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Perhaps the whole stuff started to smoke because of all the dust? The psu in my old computer started to fry as well, and it was more than 5 years old, I never cleaned it for dust. We can all point at M$, but there is a certain responsibility we have as well.

I never leave my pc on standby btw, I always pull out the plug because I don't like the humming noise my speaker makes, and pulling out the plug is less of an effort than opening the drawer, pushing the button on the woofer, and closing it again :heh:

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i remember right, actually it is a known defect in xboxes where the powersupply can blow up and in some instances are quite dangerous. MS issued an odd fix, a power cable replacement, but as all pc users know when something is wrong with your power supply you dont just replace the cable oO . after the replacement incidents continued to occur as testimony to that fact. so all in all MS never issued a recall.

so in the end, i stick by my conclusion that we need to abandon all ms products as they are obviously out to get us. they already know everything about our operating systems, so u never know. they can easily hire hackers to blow up all of our computers. as we can see from this incident, they are obviously out to get us.

run.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
so in the end, i stick by my conclusion that we need to abandon all ms products as they are obviously out to get us.
LOL D.D. you sure are anti-MS at least they don't have rootkits :p

·
band
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zen_master said:
How the hell is it our fault, I have my ps2 for waaaay longer than my xbox, and it newer blew up, neither did my xbox, but you get the point..
wait...wat?? whos fault is it for wat where oO

LOL D.D. you sure are anti-MS at least they don't have rootkits :p
sidenote: i would rather have a root kit on my computer than have my house burned down or getting sent to the hospital for face burns :cuss2:

anyway like i said i refuse to believe in all ms products now. this has undermined my faith in all that they are doing. every single MS product is obviously unreliabe.

ps watch out or else your computer could blow up. or mebe your pocket pc could blow up in your pants. i doublt you wud enjoy that. :hdbash:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.