1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
now thats what i was talking about.

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
Is that really an in-game screenshot or just another rendered movie screen shot? I hate companies passing along cg movies screenshots making you think it's actual gameplay.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
They said they were pushing for 2000 troops in-games since the Xbox 360 was more powerful than they had first anticipated.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
oO

That looks awesome, but I would get lost in such of a battle easily :p

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
In that case, you can switch to first person and fight from that perspective, it's funny how the japanese line-up for the Xbox 360 looks more intressing than the american one, I guess MS did learn it's leason from the first xbox in Japan. Rumors say they got squara-enix unboard as well ( which should intereset some of you ).

·
Registered
100 Posts
ShadowDancer said:
Is that really an in-game screenshot or just another rendered movie screen shot? I hate companies passing along cg movies screenshots making you think it's actual gameplay.
It's gotta be in-game. Most CGs are a little better quality than that but right now it's hard to notice. I also noticed that something from her boot passes through part of her clothes and that kind of stuff usually only happens in-game.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
So what kind of game is this? Dynasty Warriors ripoff? :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts