Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the japanese guy who brought you the wireless drivers, now comes The Dinput force feedback driver for XInput.

Just download the version for your OS, right click xi.inf and click install :)

Rumble will now work in Dinput games.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Xinput rumble yes
Directinput rumble (force feedback) no.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think what it does is map forcefeedback to xinput rumble.

so yeah... XBCD is still better.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
the problem with XBCD was that it was a directinput driver only. The games that did use Xinput would lose all special XB360 controller features, unless if used with a less-than-reliable "xinput emulator"

There was mention before that both would be combined with a later version of XBCD....any news on that? ;)

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Good, now find me an open source NVIDIA SoundStorm driver, I command it!

ontopic: nice find. Hopefully we can have deadzone support on the triggers for DInput.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it fixes one thing, but there still needs to be a fix to "The left and right trigger buttons will act as a single button, not independently"
i'd rather use xbcd with the xinput emulator :p it works fine enough.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just put emulate files in the system32 folder and overwrite the default ones :p

(or back them up first)
then you jus need to put the ini file in the game folder

and the answer to that, is because microsoft fails at life.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Is there any ways to assign the Left/Right triggers to slider or something which is analog in XBCD?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
use a newer version of xbcd, it includes profiles which already are set to analogue.

·
Registered
186 Posts
use a newer version of xbcd, it includes profiles which already are set to analogue.
Isn't the one in your link the latest? I tried the different profiles but none sets the LT/RT to analog. At least they don't seem to show that they are working in the windows tab, eg. there's no corresponding calibration signals in RZ, Slider, etc.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did you hit apply?

·
Registered
186 Posts
OK, thanks. Meddled with the configuration panel again & got it to work as i wanted.

Finally, playing daytona on model 2 emulator the way i wanted with rumble!!!! YeS!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
From the japanese guy who brought you the wireless drivers,
Sorry to resurrect this old thread but i want to ask about the wireless drivers you mention what exactly they do?

Can you use an xbox 360 wireless controller on your pc via usb with the play & charge kit cable or you must have a wireless receiver?

Unfortunately the instructions in the readme are in japanese only and i can't seem to find any info on these drivers elsewhere (that's why i ask here)

I found the drivers in the link you posted about the force feedback drivers specifically here

Device driver for Xbox 360 wireless controller

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.