Next Generation Emulation banner

Have you or your friends had problems with the 360?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Terminal Dogma
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people have had problems with there xbox 360s, or know of friends (real friends not forum buddies) that have had problems? because this seems like it could become an epidemic.

Have microsoft truly screwed us this time? :cuss2:

· PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts

· Terminal Dogma
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I realise most of the errors are down to overheating,I have looked at a lot of sites, i just want to know the scale of the problem from ngemu forum users experiences, because i would trust that more than some random forum i dont use.

· band
5,270 Posts
much as i like ngemu, i have to say that the scale here is not going to be as trustworhty as the other two already lister (xboxscene and teamxbox) becuase (1) the number of active users here is no match for the numbers there (2) compounding this problem is that a large percentage of users here are smart enuff to wait for all the problems to clear out and have convinced our friends to do so as well :)

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Like i said before, the number is small, but we're getting alot more complains then the ones from other consoles, this and the fact that there are ALOT less consoles then the there were on the other relases i would say the problem rate is bigger then 30%

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Yeah seen that before, the guy that did that used to hang it with a string before that lol

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
good i hope xbox dies with 360

<<ps3 fanboy rofl

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Pinata 360 power supplies!

· Registered
175 Posts
i am so fedup with the pspoo fanboy noobies waiting for PS3.. they have no idea how good xbox was, and how much better the 360 along with live will be.

..now, wait for flames back towards me.. someone must have something dull to say

lets not forget this things power is about on par with PS3.. and its out much earlier, they rushed it.. so there is bound to be problems, or a small amount at least.

· band
5,270 Posts
:angry: <--you being angry while i flame u.

ps3 will pwn xbox30fps so bad and u know it !11!1eleven M$ are a buncha boobs who shud stick to their buggy softwear! :evil:

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
D.D. said:

ps3 will pwn xbox30fps so bad and u know it !11!1eleven M$ are a buncha boobs who shud stick to their buggy softwear! :evil:
If PS3's will be build just as crappy as its older brother I doubt in terms of hardware quality we can all expect the world to end next year with all those miniature nuclear explosions in every house :rolleyes:

Actually I do hope X360 won't go the same way Dreamcast went when they launched it so far ahead...

· Quad Core FTW!!!
782 Posts
D.D. said:

Only a Final Fantasy or Japaneese RPG fanboy would say that. And of course their software is going to be buggy. Think about how many people are going to use that software? Developers are most likely nervous about making mistakes. Whoopdy doo for the FPS deal. So what they got 120 on the cell....you cant notice much of a difference after 60 anyway.

M$ are a buncha boobs who shud stick to their buggy softwear!
And you are a nobody who hangs around these forums all day. I think they've been called worse things than a "buncha boobs" and could care less about the comments. They are one of the richest companies in the world today (if not the richest). If they listened to people like you, they would suck.

· Registered
5,810 Posts
They're the richest couse they were the first to bring an user friendly OS to the world. Not becouse they were the best. And then the monopoly began.

Anyway its more then obvious the PS3 is more powerfull then the Xbox and the 120fps is not the only thing the PS3 can do. I mean, open ur eyes will ya. The game with better graphics on the xbox runs at 30fps... doesnt that says it all? Pretty much all the other games came out for PC, and theres almost no decent games out yet for it, while on the PS3 we're gonna have killer games like Killzone 2, MGS4, Ace combat 6, Tekken 6, VF5, etc...

Anyway back on the pool, i voted Yes couse 2 of my friends got problems with it, other 3 didnt though but when i went with my friend to coplain (i wanted to be there :evil: ) there was another guy with the same problem. Also my friend that had the damaged xbox said he knew another guy that could play DVD movies couse they appeared as games.

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Master Chief said:
Only a Final Fantasy or Japaneese RPG fanboy would say that. And of course their software is going to be buggy. Think about how many people are going to use that software? Developers are most likely nervous about making mistakes. Whoopdy doo for the FPS deal. So what they got 120 on the cell....you cant notice much of a difference after 60 anyway.

And you are a nobody who hangs around these forums all day. I think they've been called worse things than a "buncha boobs" and could care less about the comments. They are one of the richest companies in the world today (if not the richest). If they listened to people like you, they would suck.
He took the bait alright :rolleyes:

· band
5,270 Posts
yes indeed >.< ... if only kaiser was still around, he'd have lots of funl with master chief...

· Quad Core FTW!!!
782 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
The game with better graphics on the xbox runs at 30fps... doesnt that says it all? Pretty much all the other games came out for PC, and theres almost no decent games out yet for it, while on the PS3 we're gonna have killer games like Killzone 2, MGS4, Ace combat 6, Tekken 6, VF5, etc...
Metalmurphy, Read This. It just goes to show you that the Xbox 360 can achieve the same amount of graphical power as the PS3. If and when games start looking better, I don't know, but it will happen.

What the hell you talking about? "Took the bait". That doesn't make any sense. I like the system, so I'm standing up for it. Just like your standing up for the PS3.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.