Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working XboX 360 Emulator:

Got it from *nuked*. Basically it runs games on average computers at about 80% of the standard console FPS, with good quality
graphics (good, not GREAT/ULTIMATE etc). Games that I've tried personally and they work (been using this for about 2 days now):

Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC
Battlefield 4 for the PC

There are probably other games you guys are interested in playing, but these are the only ones i tried. Only did Battlefield 4 so i could
test out how well the game runs a high graphics FPS. I got the emulator from *nuked* and it was just released about a week ago.

I highly recommend checking out the site for yourselves guys. The Xbox 360 Emulator is REAL and WORKING as of 12/25/2013, so spread the word.
Merry Christmas.
*nuked*

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
No, because its either a virus or a identity stealing scam.

1. the website is one of those "share and we leech all your private info's and give you a fake emulator" scams
2. I don't trust random websites posted by new members that have just 'happened' to stumble across them and create accounts to post of their discovery.
3. That website is a portal for Cryptox (the loser who creates fake emulators that are actually .net UI's embedding Windows medis player).
4. Any website carrying EmulatorX tags is a scam.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Good day indeed.

Topic closed in 3, 2, 1....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.