Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few days ago i just found out about emulators. I got project 64 and a gba emu. I can use my controller fine on them, but when i try to set a button on the controller for a button on the emu, nothing happens. It doesn't seem to be responding but i know the controller works. Any help?

(deleted part that included piracy) :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
A few days ago i just found out about emulators. I got project 64 and a gba emu. I can use my controller fine on them, but when i try to set a button on the controller for a button on the emu, nothing happens. It doesn't seem to be responding but i know the controller works. Any help?

Also i downloaded an ISO broken into 4 pieces and in dolphin it was in 4 pieces and under the emulation tab at the top it said "broken" for each of them. Was wondering if this is an issue or not.
No piracy here, dude. Period. Expect your thread to be locked...

·
Premium Member
8,884 Posts
I'm sorry but I'm still going to have to lock this thread, editing your post doesn't change the fact that the board rules which you clearly agreed to when you registered were violated.

By the way, you don't need to assign buttons as they are already pre-configured in the KB/X360 pad plugin. There is no way to change the button configuration unless you use the Njoy plugin which doesn't work correctly or support force feedback with the Xbox 360 controller..

@niuus, if you come across a rule breaking post in the future just report it without replying and not play the role of a backseat moderator which is greatly frowned upon.

There was no need to reply with such a response or reply at all unless you have something constructive to say or to offer to help other members, such replies could be perceived as flamebait and start flame wars between members. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.