Next Generation Emulation banner

X360ce with XBOX Game Pass

10K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Evil Llama 
#1 ·
Is it possible to use x360ce with a game installed by XBOX Game Pass? ... the problem is that it seems the game binaries are encrypted and hidden ... is it possible to install the dll in a "global" way?

#4 ·
Okay, just an average Joe here with a wheel controller that has no dead zone and a game that forces 5% deadzone (FH5 on gamepass) and wants to use anti deadzone in gamepass. Can you explain this to me like I am a 3rd grader? what is a vigem based version alpha, and can I get it with the version 4 I downloaded earlier. I read through as much information as I could, and other than getting a bit confused, I know the game is 64, not 32. I know I have to add the controller and make alterations (done), I know I have to add the game.... and I am lost. My abilities with understanding coding and programing begin and end with the C-64 basic and logowriter and the apple IIe.

Llama

P.S.
I know it is an old thread, but I would have just linked this one anyways with all the above text. Might as well keep it in one place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.