Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought yesterday the zeroground harada gp 1400w, because i have some games on my pc that are easier to play with a controller. I realised that, even though I installed the wireless connection software that came with the little disk and my pc recognises the device as it can be used for the steam big picture mode, I couldnt use it to play any games (for honor and rocket league for example). I decided to try and use it through the big picture mode. I added uplay in steam as a non-steam game and put the URL in the properties of uplay and I managed to open for honor through steam big picture mode. I could finally use the controller, but when I went in training to test it out, i realised that I couldnt use the right analog stick, at least the way it is supposed to be used. For a weird reason, the right anaog stick did the same things as the buttons (left for square, up for triangle, right for circle, down for x) and after 30 minutes in the controls trying to fix it, i gave up. Then i discovered the x360ce and i gave it a shot. i copied-pasted the emulator in the forhonor files and went to map the controls, becuase it couldnt find anything online. I got to the right analog stick controls and went to the stick axis x. i pushed the right analog stick to the right as it showed me and it mapped the button 2 that i had for the B button (the circle onmy controller). i tried again and again, rekaunched the app and tried again, but still the same thing. Am i doing something wrong or my controller is broken and i lost my money now? (i cant ask for a refund because my stupid ass threw away the receipt by accident and the box because i thought i wouldnt need it)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts