Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use x360ce x32 and x360ce x64 for some games to convert mi G29 in one xBox Controller for this games.
So far everything is correct.
But I found two games where neither works for me.
I decided to use x360ce (ALL) for these games and SURPRISE!!!
My G29 has now changed settings.
Until then the accelerator and brake were recognized by all programs (MAME, Joy2Key, PC Games...) as Left Stick Up and Down.
After running x360ce this has changed and now the pedals on my G29 are Z axis + and -.
Not just for x360ce where that is precisely what I want.
have switched to Z axis for all programs whether x360ce is running or not.
I have searched everywhere in the WIndows registry without finding bada from x360ce, Jocys, Toca or Vig Em Bus, I have uninstalled VigEm Bus, uninstalled LG Hub and cleaned everything related to LG HUB from the windows registry and its remains in folders such as AppData or Programdata.

There is no way, I can't get my G29 to return to its previous state, the pedals have already been left as a Z axis and there is no way to change it.
Now the clutch is the one who makes the Left Stick Up and Down.
Does anyone know what could be causing it and how to fix it.
There are many systems that I already have configured with the initial configuration of the steering wheel.
I have not been able to reproduce this problem on another PC with another G29.
There it maintains the factory configuration and in device type it recognizes it as "Driving" while in my PC it puts type "Joystick" and has changed the configuration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I have the same problem with older logitech wheel - Formula Force EX. For me in some games FF stops working, also pedals keep changing axis. Worst of all is in WRC where it detects wheel as gamepad and there is no feedback at all. I had some luck after running project cars 2 that was able to restore the settings for wheel - there is more on g29 and this issue if you are using steam.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not a problem for a specific game, the problem is that the steering wheel has changed the axes in general.
The throttle and brake axes have changed to the Z axis and the Y axis is now the clutch.
Later with x360ce you will assign them wherever you want, but the steering wheel doesn't work as before and that would mean having to reconfigure everything, Mame, Sega Model2 (each game), Model3 (each game), Naomi, Atomiswave, Hikaru, Teknoparrot (each game), Dreamcast. Nintendo 64...
I had almost everything done and when setting up PC Racing Games and using x360ce (All), I did something wrong and it changed my pedal settings.
I have been trying to reverse that change for 2 days and there is no way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No es problema de un juego en concreto, el problema es que el volante ha cambiado los ejes en general.
Los ejes del acelerador y el freno han cambiado al eje Z y el eje Y ahora es el embrague.
Luego con x360ce los asignarás donde quieras, pero el volante no funciona como antes y eso significaría tener que reconfigurar todo, Mame, Sega Model2 (cada juego), Model3 (cada juego), Naomi, Atomiswave, Hikaru , Teknoparrot (cada juego), Dreamcast. Nintendo 64...
Tenía casi todo hecho y al configurar PC Racing Games y usar x360ce (All), hice algo mal y cambió la configuración de mi pedal.
Llevo 2 días intentando revertir ese cambio y no hay forma.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had some luck making it work with reinstalling LGS from logitech, but soon after settings are overwritten. I think game or system is now detecting wheel as gamepad, that is what game configuration dialog shows me in WRC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the problem is another, mine affected the general behavior of the steering wheel, outside of x360ce.
After using x360ce it left me with persistent changes.
I had to fix it by creating a new user with all that this implies.
I am now using the latest version of x360ce and according to the changelog, that bug was fixed two or three versions after the one I used when the bug occurred.
---------------------------------------
Si, el problema es otro, el mio afectó el comportamiento general del volante, fuera del x360ce.
Después de usar x360ce me dejó con cambios persistentes.
Tuve que solucionarlo creando un nuevo usuario con todo lo que esto implica.
Ahora estoy usando la última versión de x360ce y, según el registro de cambios, ese error se solucionó dos o tres versiones después de la que usé cuando ocurrió el error.

·
WORLD of JOYSTICKS
67 Posts
I use x360ce x32 and x360ce x64 for some games to convert mi G29 in one xBox Controller for this games.
So far everything is correct.
But I found two games where neither works for me.
I decided to use x360ce (ALL) for these games and SURPRISE!!!
My G29 has now changed settings.
Until then the accelerator and brake were recognized by all programs (MAME, Joy2Key, PC Games...) as Left Stick Up and Down.
After running x360ce this has changed and now the pedals on my G29 are Z axis + and -.
Not just for x360ce where that is precisely what I want.
have switched to Z axis for all programs whether x360ce is running or not.
I have searched everywhere in the WIndows registry without finding bada from x360ce, Jocys, Toca or Vig Em Bus, I have uninstalled VigEm Bus, uninstalled LG Hub and cleaned everything related to LG HUB from the windows registry and its remains in folders such as AppData or Programdata.

There is no way, I can't get my G29 to return to its previous state, the pedals have already been left as a Z axis and there is no way to change it.
Now the clutch is the one who makes the Left Stick Up and Down.
Does anyone know what could be causing it and how to fix it.
There are many systems that I already have configured with the initial configuration of the steering wheel.
I have not been able to reproduce this problem on another PC with another G29.
There it maintains the factory configuration and in device type it recognizes it as "Driving" while in my PC it puts type "Joystick" and has changed the configuration.
Try WoJ XInput Emulator
It supports any controllers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts