Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i've been trying to use x360ce lately and all i've been getting is a blank screen where the controller setup should be as it's shown on the picture below (sorry for the mess):
I already reinstalled multiple times, deleted all the xinput.dll i could find even deleted the settings folder
it used to work before i opened it and i would get the screen with the controller setup and all the options and window to download a config for my controller
but yesterday i last tried to setup Tony Hawk Underground 2 and it worked at first but the second time i tried to setup the control i started getting this problem
i'm using Windows 7 and a PS2 controller with an adapter and another generic bluetooth controller that i plug on the PC sometimes and they both used to work alright.
but now x360ce won't even properly start
and at this point i'm so desperate because i feel like i've tried everything and it just won't work anymore on any game with any gamepad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tengo el mismo problema y no encontramos solución.
ya pudiste encontrar como arreglarlo?
lo extraño es que en otros juegos si lo puedo configurar normal, pero en los antepasados The Humankind Odyssey no me funciona. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tengo el mismo problema y no encontramos solución.
ya pudiste encontrar como arreglarlo?
lo extraño es que en otros juegos si lo puedo configurar normal, pero en los antepasados The Humankind Odyssey no me funciona. :(
nope, nada, termine usando Xoutput que parece funcionar mejor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts