Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, hey hey... stay quiet!!!!!!! I'm not an emulation expert like you. I'm "new" in this forum and I saw in another thread that ePSXe team are going to relase the new version in December 25th, so I asked if somebody had some news... I didn't say that the auctors MUST relase it for this date, did I??? So, I repeat, STAY QUIET!!!!

P.S.: sorry for my terrible english, but i'm italian...

·
Registered
714 Posts
You maybe saw that in another thread but many people say thats its not gonna be released yet...I mean it's christmas, the epsxe team has X-mas too.And do you have problems with yur ears or something?telling everyone to be quiet!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Er... um... how to say this... yelling at sxamiga is not a good idea. He's been around a lot longer than most of us, and he has a lot of respect here, not to mention being a moderator. So cool it, lest ye find yourself banished.

G

·
You may be new, but you do not need to tell me to stay quiet. I'm simply trying to stop people from getting all excited over nothing and then being angry and disappointed when it dosen't happen. As Asfaloth correctly stated, I'm an admin here and I WILL do what I think is right. Trying to tell me what to do is not a good thing and will only annoy me greatly, that is not good. Please watch yourself and show some respect, as I do to the other members of these boards. Thank you.
sx/amiga

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by ronny84
Hey, hey hey... stay quiet!!!!!!! I'm not an emulation expert like you. I'm "new" in this forum and I saw in another thread that ePSXe team are going to relase the new version in December 25th, so I asked if somebody had some news... I didn't say that the auctors MUST relase it for this date, did I??? So, I repeat, STAY QUIET!!!!
Sxamiga is not only an emulation expert or beta tester for epsxe but he is also the administrator of these boards and one of the very senior guys around here both agewise and experience in emulation.He has always been supportive to all the members so members should also show some respect.Watch out your words Man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.