Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Now taking bets that this Marvel movie game adaptation will fail the same as all before it.

·
Registered
10,539 Posts
At least Marvel Ultimate Alliance was good and it's getting a sequel...*

*Not for PC gamers though, as usual they're screwed...

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope it don't turn to be a garbage. Cause.. Well.. If it turns to be a garbage what am I going to play ? The more the merrier.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Already played all the big PC games that have come out as of late?

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
From what I've heard about this game it is basically a God of War type of game, but not of the same caliber. Visually it looks okay, but as for the gameplay, I am not going to get my hopes up.

If it was not tied to the movie, and instead was a stand alone title, with only the franchise to fall on, not a specific film then I may be slightly less jaded about its chances.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Already played all the big PC games that have come out as of late?
I have been playing Spider Man Web of Shadows and Mirror's Edge lately. And know what ?? Spider Man ain't bad at all. I found myself having fun while playing it. Please don't confuse the PC version for the PSP version, they are completely different games. PSP version is pure garbage.

Mirror's Edge is a good game but it is way too short. You'll get like 10 hours of gameplay out of it in Story Mode, and that's all. I bought the game and played 10 hours straight cause I couldn't bring myself to stop playing it, it is a nice game, but then the game ended, damn =O.

PC

PSP

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
heh, reminds me of Blood Rayne.

·
I Am Merely A Pawn...
826 Posts
Viper: different to the PSP version. the PSP version plays closer to god of war: chains of olympus and that sort of game. not a half bad game. god of war is still better though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts