Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend said he would sell me X-men mutant academy 2. He said it was imported from Peru (South America) but it is entirely in English.
So it must be PAL right? The NTSC version works with ePSXe, would the PAL version work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Coffee Demon
2,916 Posts
hmm

We think this site has some members from Brazil to confirm this...but if not..this is our 2 cents

Most PAL games come from Europe since they utilizes a 50hz refresh television.

Peru is actually south of the US...our assumption is that they would use the same NTSC standard....

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Here in Brazil we use PAL-M, which is a "modified" PAL, with 60Hz, instead of 50Hz like the regular PAL. Peru is nearer from Brazil than from US, but I dunno what kind of system they use.

·
I'm in despair!
3,443 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon
Here in Brazil we use PAL-M, which is a "modified" PAL, with 60Hz, instead of 50Hz like the regular PAL. Peru is nearer from Brazil than from US, but I dunno what kind of system they use.
Either PAL-M or PAL-N, all countries around here use it. But his version is probably an import, I don't think Sony manufactures consoles or games anywhere in South America.

[]s Badaro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.