Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to use the latest version of nulldc naomi to run some games like cvs2 etc. I have an x-arcade, which uses the alt ctrl and several other buttons that are not used by the emulator..... My problem is that I cannot map the keys, I cannot use xpadder because the x-arcade is not a recognized gamepad, I cannot use joytokey, i get an error that says "direct x6 is not installed" even though I play crysis on my computer lol. The game runs fine, fullscreen and all, no glitches, but i can't move! I tried to map the buttons using maple and that didn't help either. Or even worse, it will let me put coins in and hit start, then the buttons completely stop working once I hit the character select screen. How is everyone using their x-arcades or other arcade sticks? I mean.... we're playing fighting games here, gotta have stick support right?

P.S. once I put in coins and hit start, i hit every button on my keyboard and even those won't recognize.

System specs:
windows vista x64
geforce 8800gts 512mb
intel quad core q6600 @ 2.4 ghz
4 gigs of ram
sound blaster x-fi gamer
X-arcade solo AND x-arcade tank stick
razer tarantula keyboard and razr copperhead mouse

·
Registered
172 Posts
Vista comes with DirectX10(Crysis probably uses this), which is completely different from all those that went before. Install the latest DirectX9 and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a similar problem, but I have a duel joined X arcade joy pad, will doing the same thing help?

Right now I am able to play 1 player with the pad, but am not able to with 2....Which sucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts