Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Yokozuna should've went on a diet :p

I see a lot of the older wrestlers have died because of an overdose or suicide, while the newer ones mainly are murdered, or had a heart attack.

Sad to hear the news about bossman :(

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
I barely know most of them... I think remember about 10 wreestler that I know from the list... the most shocking is Owen Hart's fall in front o a huge crowd....

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Stereroids people. But it really is a shame that most of the wrestlers today must go through stuff like that and die at a young age just to get noticed. What happened to the good ol' days of just punching the living $h!t out of someone.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Coolsvilleman said:
Stereroids people. But it really is a shame that most of the wrestlers today must go through stuff like that and die at a young age just to get noticed. What happened to the good ol' days of just punching the living $h!t out of someone.
yeah, steroids and other s*** like that + alcohole :/ sometime I think that those people don't have brain or... they miss those 2 % in DNA difference that makes us different from moneys...

although those are sad news indeed...

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
well there are some drugs that they may have to take... they dont have to take steroids but it does help them perform, and painkillers are sometimes a must in their industry

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
when they are only on drugs... what would they look like? I don't think that as 'well' build as now, painkillers... yeah aspecialy when they take steroids, when their body is begining to f :cuss2: c down

1 - 8 of 8 Posts