Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
And now it is Dejap Translations (Which is a subdomain of Zsnes) that is down. I wonder what's just happening ...

Nota : Planetemu.net is off too. Those days are bad !!! :)

But never panic, Internet is a big world

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Actually, zsnes.com is back. And pagefault also updated the news section.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
I thought zsnes was dead?! :) Who actually plays snes games still? :p

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by ToM_E
Sometimes I do.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by ToM_E
Let me guess...You like graphics a lot, don't you?
Well, if you just forget about this, you'll be QUITE surprised to see the quality of some games.
Not even need to name some, i guess everyone just know a bunch of them.

(oh and fyi, i just love 2d)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Graphics is not everything in a game.

When I look at FF X, I sometimes wonder if the script will as good as the pictures ...

I don' t think people can whitout playing certain great games of Snes. At that time, games where less made to make money, and more to have fun, I guess ...

:p

S

·
0 Posts
well, sure, I like graphics too, very much even, but the fact I still play MSX games says enough I guess :)

There's one thing I cant stand though, and that's games without sound...if it doesnt have sound, I'm not playing it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
i play snes games a lot on my pc using zsnes. i own a snes, master system, and a megadrive. my best megadrive game was proberly toystory, sonic 2, and ultimate mortal kombat 3. i only had a few games on my snes, starfox, donkey kong country, fifa 98, yoshis island, megaman x3 and super street fighter 2! as for master system i had quite a lot of games but i sold them to someone, but i bought a converter to play master system games on megadrive, i still got all the sonics and spiderman vs kingpin which is better than the megadrive version, along with master collection 1, alien 3, and shadow dancer!
whats your fav games on your old consoles?
oh yeah, i read somewhere that metal gear was first released on the nes and msx! 2 titles apparently which the ps version and the ps2 version the 3rd and 4th titles!

·
Registered
793 Posts
oh yeah, i read somewhere that metal gear was first released on the nes and msx! 2 titles apparently which the ps version and the ps2 version the 3rd and 4th titles!

i meant which makes the playstation and the playstation 2 the 3rd and the 4th titles.

why do i keep on making mistakes in this forum?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts