Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
2,209 Posts
DOnt feel bad ass, I mean asz, there abandoing the cactus man,

ha, I've made more frend on this thing in two days than 4 months in my new neighborhood.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> think maybe that say aye if you are a girl thread has anythingt o do with ppl's sudden jump in post number?

Must be a coincidence. Ignore the post counts of regulars in that thread and other big ones like it. ;)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga
damn, I can't check my email without seeing new posts for this thread, its growing VERY fast.
I've seen a few others in this forum with more posts in less time. It is pretty fast, though. No idea why.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Asz: Looks pretty stoned to me.

Ryos: It's fast because this board has a massive number of people who have no life. Myself included.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
not really, i've been posting the same way ever since i came to the boards .. :p
I can vouch for that :D. I came in a week after Xeven, and on the first day I've seen him (he still had that messed up avatar of a guy then), he had 28 (not bad for his first week). The next day he had 49 or something :)eek: ). Me, it took a little while to get used to the crazy posting. It probably started around two weeks later.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga
damn, I can't check my email without seeing new posts for this thread, its growing VERY fast.
You could just turn that feature off, y'know. I did that after seeing around 20 e-mails about reply daily for about a week.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
You could just turn that feature off, y'know. I did that after seeing around 20 e-mails about reply daily for about a week.
I disabled that after a week here :lol:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
;) thnx! and a little present for you guys!~ made this a couple of weeks ago.

natalie Tomasic

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by 404
;) thnx! and a little present for you guys!~ made this a couple of weeks ago.

natalie Tomasic
:love: :love: :love:

you never fail to provide us with eyecandy like this, 404. :) Keep it up! :p

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
*EfrainMan loks at pic and drools all over keyboard*

Nosw lomok whlat ydou makde m e dfo!

*Cleans keyboard*

Oh, well it was worth it.

*EfrainMan scrolls up*

Dqang!