Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for some reason my geofrce card seems messed up,whenever i try and play any game the crad will freeze the entire system seconds after starting the game,it acts like it did when i have overclocked it too high but it's not overclocked,this is very annoying because i can't play any video games at all with it and i'm not sure why it's doing this.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
did you mess up with its configuration? because i had problems when I esperiment a little ;) try to uninstall drivers, and than install them again

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IWell reinstalling drivers didn't help for crap the damn card still instantly locks up when playing a game.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I had this problem awhile ago. My solution is to reinstall your directx 9c because probably one of the files is corrupted or unregistered. That's my suggestion.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I have identified another possible problem. You have a geforce 2 correct? Well could it be its just getting old? I had a card like that it was a monster 3D or something and one day it started erroring like mad. Then it just died. You may need to look into getting a new card. It's internal memory may be shot or maybe they card just ain't workin right internally. I think that could be your problem.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm having the same problem. But mine is the fan on my card doesn't work anymore, so it overheats everytime. Plus you are running an old geforce card. Did you update your forceware or direct x? Getting the lastest forceware and direct x is not recommend for your video card.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i'm still using the 30.82 det's and i'm not using w2k,it's w98se,i am thinking it's probably a dead fan on the card because it looks like it instantly overheats,the same way it would mes up when i oc'd it too high with rivatuner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts