Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this emu is supposed to be the second best emu?

What plugins do I use?

Well I found out that if I don't use basic sound emulation the games won't even start.

But basic sound emulation gives no sound at all.

Now Jabo's D3D plugin is working nice, direct input plugin I don't know since games don't seem to find any memory pack. Even when I set in the roms option to use mem pack.

Also when switching to full screen it gives some lame error.

Anyone got this emu to work good with sound and full screen?

Please explain how if you did it.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hello,

> So this emu is supposed to be the second best emu?
I´m not sure who says it the second best? I´m not a fan of these "rankings", because user often get better results which so called "weaker" Emus...

>What plugins do I use?

I use: <UL><LI>Video Jabo´s Direct3D6 1.30
<LI>Audio: Azimer´s Audio v0.30 (Old Driver)
<LI>Input: NooTee_DI by NooTe version 0.4.2 build 17</UL>

>Anyone got this emu to work good with sound and full screen?
Yeah, this combination works very good for me. As i told befor, try to uninstall reg patch, unzip it emu again and make another try.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx that worked :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
i use jabos input plugin. way prefer it.

use the (old driver) of azimars bundled sound plugins.

and i would say this is the best emulator released at present. every game that works on 1.3 works on this, plus more, plus support for jabos 1.4, plus speed - lots of speed.

also this version is much much more stable than previous release, almost all bugs apart from the fullscreen error (video update failed) hav been cured.

and emumaniac, yup i can use fullscreen and sound. the error only occurs (for me anyways) when i switch too much.

i would recommend pressing F3 to pause the emu before u make it full screen. i think it unpauses automatically. also that speeds the process up a bit.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Thx sk8bloke22 for the hint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts