Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read about "Kalisto" copys of Chrono Cross, but I have no idea what it is.

Is it a warez iso on the internet or what?
(Don't worry, I already own and beat the original CC CDs)

·
Registered
168 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Kalisto is Kalisto (find it with search engine)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kalisto:laser:

Kalisto:rockets:

Kalisto:mg:

Kalisto:smash:

Kalisto:fingers:

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by Kevman
I've read about "Kalisto" copys of Chrono Cross, but I have no idea what it is.

Is it a warez iso on the internet or what?
(Don't worry, I already own and beat the original CC CDs)
Yes is all i'm saying! :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Is that photoshop?

S

·
0 Posts
Kalisto is a cracking group that cracks games as soon as they are released and sometimes even sooner. They then distrbute their pirated material via "Warez:mad: " groups on the net. As Neojag said, they do a sloppy job (I left out sometimes, because most of the time, if not all, their cracks cause problems) and their cracks can contain viruses, plus do other nasty things to your PC. ePSXe does not like Kalisto "versions" at all and has many problems w/them. Asking where to find Kalisto Warez or asking for help w/Kalisto versions is a serious offense on these boards and can ge t you banned. But simply asking who they are and what their versions are is okay. Hopefully this will encourage anyone who reads this to "steer clear" of Kalisto and to leave them strictly ALONE!(capatilized for emphasis not to shout).
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 10 of 10 Posts