The Hunter
15,879 Posts
WTF! oO
That's prety expensive for a game :p
I wonder how much he will sell :rolleyes:

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
Well, I'm guessing the reason he's selling it for so much is because so many people would give up all their other worldly possesions for a copy of Halo. People act as if Halo is some kind of godsend. The game is AVERAGE. It is not the greatest game ever. It's just another FPS(IMO, of course). This guy is obviously trying to take advantage of people's insanity :D. *Waits for Strider and Elly to move in for the kill.* :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
I hate how some people are turning ebay into a charity "My computer is crappy! Take pitty on me and buy some "formality junk" so I can get lots of attention and free hardware!"

Sad really.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Well, actually this guy isn't begging, he's mocking the people who buy stuff special editions at high prices... which of course I find annoying since I do buy LE games... ;)

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Some people are crazy and rich enough, to buy that. SO i wouldnt be surprised if he acctualy manages to sell it.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Paying 1000 bucks for a game you can get below 100 in most stores around the net seems plain dumb... doubt that anyone will buy it, specially since the mental condition of the seller seems rather... dubious.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Well, the guy is funny. You gotta admit it:

:lol: :rotflmao: :lol:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Unicron said:
he reminds me of a guy I *KNEW OF* in school that masterbated a dog...
oO that's sick :spy:

·
band
4,912 Posts
i agree. and if
Was the guy that masturbated the dog named Matt? haha....just wondering...
is the same matt that frequents this place, that is even more disturbing. wait, if its not the same guy, chances are there are multiple ppl doing it...which is disturbing as well. OMG

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
Anyway, i was thinking now, how the hell this guy got hold of a collector's editon? I never there ever was one...

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
That was funny. The only thing is, if I were to open an auction like that, I'd never, ever show my face together with it. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts