Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally gotten ultrahle to work and it works perfect. the only problem is that after I exit the program, directdraw no longer works. any programs that attempt to use it cause illegal operations. rebooting fixes it, but rebooting after playing so that I can use another application that uses driectdraw is stupid. if anyone has seen this before please gimme a hand.

the wrapper i'm using right now is gl2ideal, i've tried others and same problem.

·
Registered
310 Posts
what video card do you have? are you using the latest drivers? maybe the wrapper you are using is not very compatible with your video card(remember not all cards can handle openGL like a good old nvidia card does)

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
Which DirectX Version do u use? Try evoodoo, copy the glide in the uhle directory and that´s it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm using directx 8.1, i've got the newest drivers for my cards (gefore 2 mx400) and i've tried evoodo and the other wrappers and they mess up directdraw. I've had no problems with any other directx apps or opengl apps.

All directx files are there and i tested everything it all works until I run either ultrahle or suprahle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts