Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished it this morning (technically i stayed up ALL NIGHT to finish it) and i must say this was one of the best games ive ever played, right up next to ff7. The story was extremely intriguing as well as the mystery that kept me playing for a full 41 hour gameplay. Man what a great game. Anyone else like it as much as me?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I'm mostly digging it. It's pretty much just a better Persona 3, which since I loved it means I am unsurprisingly quite pleased with this. I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing wrong though because I have almost twice as many hours put into it and am not done yet. :p I'm almost there though. I think...

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
:angry:

Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!
Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!Want it!

:drool:

Yeah, unless it was left unclear, I would have it if it was published here...:mad:

Well at least its planned to come here some time next year!:D I was scared for a while if it would even come to EU.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is similar to persona 3 but better in aobut 95%, as in it is improved. the music is great too i might add. has lots of songs with lyrics which is cool. the dungeons are new and refreshing instead of 255 floors of the same thing.

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
well I played 41 hours so far
the game is great (I also stay up all night to play :lol:
it has many things better than P3 the only drawback is that u cant replenish health and spirit inside dungeons ; fox doesn't count cuz he is a greedy son of a ***** and my social link is 7 with him

nice story nice characters (i love chie :wub:)
plus it works awesome @ 2000x2000 internal res on my 32"LCD

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
That game would annoy the piss out of me from the dialogue portraits alone. Why do jRPGs do this? It's totally not necessary anymore. These aren't 16bit sprites they're representing anymore....they can portray emotions and facial expressions with the actual 3d models now.

It's exactly this kind of crap that is turning people off of jRPGs nowadays. They used to be so good.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
I've just played the game now at Yukiko's Castle Thread.I have ways very long way to go.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I never played a Persona game before but deceided to start with Persona 4. I'm also at Yukiko's Castle now.
I like the game on general but the jpop crap music is really getting on my nerves...

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats another thing that reminds me, the voice acting seems really good to me, though im no expert. i really hated the Jrpg Tales of Vesperia. everyone says its amazing but OMG it was boring as hell. i played for maybe 2 hours and i wanted to shoot myself. it was nothing new first of all, and the game plays SOO SLOWLY it took me hours just to get through stupid dialogue.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I like the game on general but the jpop crap music is really getting on my nerves...
Sounds like I wouldn't like it then.

i'm wondering here..there are lotttttttt of people like wow games..why?...frankly i've never played any game from Blizzard ..
That is so bloody random. You should make a new thread if you want to ask a question like that.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
It's Exodus for crying out loud. he's a maggot If you didn't know that already. He has to sink his teeth into a fresh carcase every now and then.

·
Not a Registered User
1,320 Posts
I just got it today I'm like 10 min into the game xD
the game is pretty good at least i like it

Just a question are Persona 1.2.3 worth getting as well ??
or should i not bother with these

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I just got it today I'm like 10 min into the game xD
the game is pretty good at least i like it

Just a question are Persona 1.2.3 worth getting as well ??
or should i not bother with these
Persona 3 is worth it for sure... Preferably the "Peersona 3 FES" version that is sort of like extended version, which I'm trying to find myself even though I have the original!:D Not sure about Persona 1 and 2, they're PSX games but haven't been released in Europe so finding them migh be tricky...

·
Pilgrim
9,687 Posts
I'm not into it when my friend siad the PSX Persona was a good RPG. So, now I'm playing Persona 1. It will take some time until I finish all the series until Persona 4. Can't wait to finish it all.
That is what I try to do too. I don't like playing the 4th chapter, without checking the others first.
I will buy Persona 1 and 2 and convert them to my psp so I can get the story.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i dont think the story passes on at all. only a few elements pass, like the tarot cards, igor, and being of the fool tarot, like all MCs are, allowing them to change their persona

1 - 20 of 22 Posts