Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
woa, 10 days away from civilization ;) though eheheh
well, i dont think anyone missed me :D but im gonna reply aaaallll the stuff that i missed this night
aweeee!! its good to be back lollz ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Run run, he's back, he's back, and he's coming this way!!!!!!! Ooops! I think that is Godzilla I'm reffering to. J/K
Welcome back Neojag, nice to hear from you again.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
Welcome back.... to home Neojag... Hehe... yours sarcasms missed to me...

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
First....WELCOME BACK.....!

Secondly.....tell me that in the obove pic which one is Neojag....the one on the roof.....or the boy lying down......eith the bicycle on his ass............J/K

Ali

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Run run, he's back, he's back, and he's coming this way!!!!!!! Ooops! I think that is Godzilla I'm reffering to. J/K
Welcome back Neojag, nice to hear from you again.
sincerely,
sx/amiga
ouch!! u're bad sxamiga :D poor Neojag...

Lol, j/k!

Wellcome back Neojag!! I have a nice present for u! :p I'll post it here one of these days!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
WOW! 404!
Dogs sure are dangerous where you live.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Looks like I'm late after being away for about 2 days. I too was wondering where you were Neojag. Anyway welcome back. So where were you again?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
A true Nightmare... i once heard about a place like that... but i didn't know it was true... but now... now that Neojag went there i'm scared... i'm really scared... a place with NO PC!!!! :eek:

Oh my god!! can u imagin that.... and I thought those places didn't exist...

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
hehe, i'm just glad i have a portable PC (how do u call them... laptop or something like that...)

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Ten days?! Bah! Try 9 months away from TV, PC's, comics, movies, and 90% of the cool magazines that exist (only Wizard). :p That's what I had about a year agon in Clearwater, Florida. :eyes: :spy: THEN you can gripe :p :D ;) :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts