Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Its not illegal one of my friends did that and he got the money + he didn't send the cd's. Nor did he get his ebay account banned. But u might not be so lucky :evil:
Just because he didn't get caught doesn't mean it's not illegal.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
You kind of guys are the reason why I avoid ebay like the plague nowadays. Too many scams and the feedback system is a complete dud as well as long as any negative feedback will be relatiated with lies and a negative comment to your own list as well. As a consequense you cannot weed out the good from the bad, since you usually see alot of retracted feedback posts, I suppose that's a good way of spotting all the negative feedback. You won't take back the regular ass kissing.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Too many scams and the feedback system is a complete dud as well as long as any negative feedback will be relatiated with lies and a negative comment to your own list as well.
Pretty sure sellers can't do that anymore. I forget the exact details, but that retaliation thing is supposed to be impossible now or something.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Yeah it is supposed to be impossible. I haven't been burned in a long time, so I don't know how true it is...

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Indeed. I've only had one bad experience, and it worked out fine via Paypal. Although, I think I didn't get a game once... oh well.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.