Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which psx game do you think is the worst ?
i personally think that a game (if i should call it so ) called ubik is the worst ever .
i saw it in the rubbish basket of a freind (where it really belongs).
the graphics is :spy: the sounds is :mad: and the game play is :eek: all that i can say is that my little brother can make more fun games than this one.
i dont know whats the name of the producer but any way he deserve this:fingers:

S

·
0 Posts
Speak for yourself, about Beyond the Beyond.:eek: I have this game and I actually like it.;) Granted, it isn't up to other games standards like FF 9 or Wild Arms 2, but I think it is a very nice little game. Also, remember, it was the first RPG, ever, to come out for the PSX in the USA. That is why it looks rather old, it is.
I honestly do not see why people dislike this game so,:( but each is entitled to his or her opinion.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Disturbed, I asked for and recieved an answer. I still like it, though.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Yes CD, that is why I said everyone is entitled to his or her own opion, or, as you so aptly put it, "To each his own."
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
47 Posts
i think simpsons wrestling is the absolute worst game ever. to imagine its one of the last games to be released on psx! the last games to be released on the SNES were absolutely stunning, like Mario RPG and Fire Emblem 5. Simpsons wrestling has crap graphics, stupid gameplay and isn't even worth half the price it is now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Any Barbie game is horrible in my eyes:) Here's what I think of them :spy: :dead: :mg: Or maybe it's just that I like killing games more.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
may be i shouldnt have asked such question .
i think sxamiga an cdburnout is right , to each his own.
:emb:

·
Registered
230 Posts
sxamiga, I actually enjoyed Beyond the Beyond as well and still have it. Sure it's not a hardcore RPG but it's still fun. But I must say that Miss Spiders Tea Party .. :dead: .. we had it .. :dead: .. we couldn't bring ourselves to load it and delted it :p You are a far braver soul then I RVWinkle :)

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Sandie, I knew there were some people out there who liked this one. I'll admit, it isn't the greatest, but for its age I would say it is all right. Thanks again.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have a game similar to beyond the beyond its name is eternal eyes
it looks pretty much like it and i do enjoy playing it.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
They made a game out of that show! No way! and to think that he used to to adult comedy!

BTW my vote would be bushido blade. Come on! A beat em up that after one hit ur opponent dies! Square should stick with what they are good at.

S

·
0 Posts
uh....gran turismo 2, ff9, ridge racer type 4, tekken 3, metal gear solid > THEY SUCK!!!!!! ;) :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
But there is a game that everyone would hate, or even not play; Heard of "The Dukes of Hazzards", it was a show that was aired in the early 80's (was it?!) and ended around then I guess. Well the game is a racing game. I never played it, because by looking at the box was enough, plus who would buy a game that deal's with a corny show that aired around the 80's:confused: . Sony must be high:eyes: .Plus I would be at Blockbuster and see 8 of these game boxes on the shelves which no one even bother at looking at. Plus EGM magazine gave a baaaaaaadddd score on this game, I think it was lower then a 1.0.................

I think I'm going to:spy: puke!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hmm... worst game huh? Well, Dragonball GT: Final Bout is pretty bad, even though I kinda like the game. It's not exactly graphically stunning, there isn't too much variety in the attacks you can perform, and the play control SUCKS! The play control is so bad, that it is.... well... BAD! The only reason I kinda like the game is because I'm a DBZ fan. Anyone who is not a fan of DBZ or any of the other Dragonball series will definitely hate this game.

By the way, did I mention the play control absolutely SUCKED!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Okay, first of all, Dukes of Hazzard kicks the ass of any show that is currently made! Between Uncle Jesse, the General Lee, the car chases, and, of course, Daisy Duke, what more could you want in a show? I still have like 20 Matchbox General Lee's around here somewhere. :)

And, I did think the game did suck, but it sold REALLY well. It was impossible to buy when it first came out, because it was sold out everywhere.

I'm sorta curious, Betamax, have you ever seen a sword fight, where a single jab through the gut WASN'T fatal? :p That game is one of the most fun multi-player games I've ever played, next to F-Zero X.

Anyway, trust me, there are WAAAAY too many games that are utter crap (Yes, Final Bout and both Barbie games are definitely in there, although I never thought Beyond the Beyond was that bad, and actually somewhat like both Bushido Blades) for the PSX, to make any kind of decision on which is the worst.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts