Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo fools,

I'm making videos for the worst classic games ever (mainly n64, NES, SNES, genesis/masterSYSTEM) Have any ideas for what I could do?

Keep in mind that these are the worst Classix Ever, not the worst games ever, So basically the idea is to find games considered classic by popular demand and find everything wrong with them!:thumb:

here is what I currently have in stalk:

· ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
I'm sry but i cant agree with you on "Adventures in the Magic Kingdom" i played that game and enjoyed it a lot when i was a kid (which is pretty much the audience forth which is intended).

As for classic game which was worse, in my case it was spiderman on atari2600.

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
E. T. for Atari 2600. Worst game in the video game history.
LOL thx but I was targeting classic games harhar :lol:

I'm sry but i cant agree with you on "Adventures in the Magic Kingdom" i played that game and enjoyed it a lot when i was a kid (which is pretty much the audience forth which is intended).

As for classic game which was worse, in my case it was spiderman on atari2600.
Well yea it was, all that cussing and cursing was for entertainment purposes only :p ... The point of this is the mock games that are are to mock because they are classix.... although I must admit I enjoyed playing Adventures in the Magic Kingdom while I made vid lol... I will look into spiderman :p

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, just tune in the AVGN and you get crapload of crappy games but out of the ones I've played... It would definetly be Top Gun for NES...
I'm looking more for games that are actually good... Like ones that people don't normally mock. And my goal is to find [email protected]! thats wrong with it even though it's a great game by popular belief...

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You shat brix

lol, In the second video, You said : freaking/****ing/piece of ****/****. a lot, that's all i noticed.
just lol, glad you noticed! :)

· Premium Member
2,657 Posts
Well... a game is considered as a "classic" when it's actually any good. Apart from that, any statement about how much each classic game "sucks" is more or less a personal opinion.

Look at GameFAQs for example. On every game which has a dozen or so of reviews that rank it high there are a couple of reviews that rank it low.

· Registered
5 Posts
i agree with the post above, its really a matter of opinion what you think is the worst game ever made...but i really disliked the "finding mario" game for super nintendo. you had to go around the world with luigi trying to find mario, it was quite pointless.

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aye, but there are only so many games one can play in his/her given lack of time so I'm basing my "opinion" off of suggestions.... and I'm not saying that either of those games are bad, In fact I think they, esp. Zombies A.M.N., can be awesome games.... I'm merely looking to start up something that hasn't been done, to mock games in such a way that they actually look bad no matter how good they are...

· Registered SuperKyo
5,391 Posts
i agree with the post above, its really a matter of opinion what you think is the worst game ever made...but i really disliked the "finding mario" game for super nintendo. you had to go around the world with luigi trying to find mario, it was quite pointless.
It is "Mario Is Missing!".

BTW, Super Mario Bros. 2 for NES is really bad game. It's not like other Marios. Overall: sucks :)

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is "Mario Is Missing!".

BTW, Super Mario Bros. 2 for NES is really bad game. It's not like other Marios. Overall: sucks :)
Yay now where getting somewhere thx. Mario in general is considered classic by popular opinion, so SMBS 2 (NES) was definitely overboard that will deffinitely be added to the list! ^^

· Registered
10,973 Posts
I disagree with Zombies as I had fun playing it...

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Read thread before commenting!

I disagree with Zombies as I had fun playing it...
You are not getting the general gist of this. I did too... the point is not to pick the worst games ever, tis to get the worst classix ever, which means it had to have been good in the first place!!
Please understand what this thread is about before you comment!

have a nice day :)

· Here... take my hand
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Registered
10,973 Posts
Aye, but there are only so many games one can play in his/her given lack of time so I'm basing my "opinion" off of suggestions.... and I'm not saying that either of those games are bad, In fact I think they, esp. Zombies A.M.N., can be awesome games.... I'm merely looking to start up something that hasn't been done, to mock games in such a way that they actually look bad no matter how good they are...
If you want to portray it that way "The Ultimate shooter" for the Wii qualifies. The games included look bad by Playstation standards, yet they were Naomi games *AT LEAST 2 OF THEM* and they were previously released on the Dreamcast *after the system was discontinued and the Gamecube*, to think these were in the arcade from 2004-2007 is scary.

I happen to like the games, but they look freaking ugly except the 3rd one and its a pain in the ass to play.

BTW, a "true" Ultimate shooter would be Gigawing, Gigawing 2, Ikaruga, and Radiant Silvergun, it would easily be worth $50.

:wub:

Ooh, if only I could own a legit copy of Radiant Silvergun for cheap! :evil:

· Registered
3,106 Posts
BTW, a "true" Ultimate shooter would be Gigawing, Gigawing 2, Ikaruga, and Radiant Silvergun, it would easily be worth $50.

:wub:

Ooh, if only I could own a legit copy of Radiant Silvergun for cheap! :evil:
You forgot Mushihimesama if thats not one of the ultimate shooters, then i dont know what is.

anyway after that oftopicness heres some clasics that had bad points about them snake rattle and roll, bad control system (well i consider it a clasic not sure about every one else)and the zelda (sega cd versions need i say more)

· Registered
10,973 Posts
You forgot Mushihimesama if thats not one of the ultimate shooters, then i dont know what is.

anyway after that oftopicness heres some clasics that had bad points about them snake rattle and roll, bad control system (well i consider it a clasic not sure about every one else)and the zelda (sega cd versions need i say more)
That was a Japanese only release, whereas the ones I listed were in the US or at least had ports...

I'm sure a Cave Greatest Hits would be nice with it included, there are several great cave games I'd probably love to own but never played as they were exclusive to Asia.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.