Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
King of the Maggots
4,386 Posts
..... there is one here in Colombia called "el burrito sabanero" (the savannah donkey) it is really bad... it goes like this.....

"with my savannah donkey I'm going to belem,
with my savannah donkey I'm going to belem,
if you see me, if you see me, I'm on road to belem
if you see me, if you see me, I'm on road to belem"

or something like that....

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
chestnuts roasting on an open fire. After hearing that for two hours straight yesterday, I want to murtalize the composer.
We played that in band... fun stuff :)

I always Jingle Bells... I mean, it makes no sense! And what the heck does it have to do with Christmas? Nothing! It's about riding... in a sleigh. woo. Not only that, the song itself sucks and gets stuck in your head wayyyy too easy.

On the other hand, I like White Christmas. Sounds nice on a trumpet ;)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
Originally posted by takmadeus
..... there is one here in Colombia called "el burrito sabanero" (the savannah donkey) it is really bad... it goes like this.....

"with my savannah donkey I'm going to belem,
with my savannah donkey I'm going to belem,
if you see me, if you see me, I'm on road to belem
if you see me, if you see me, I'm on road to belem"

or something like that....
hey are you colombian too? where are u from anyway, I hate that song too, but my most hated is Jingle bells

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Originally posted by Omegainf
Silent Night.... It's so depressing that makes me want to die!
I hate Silent Night too, although it's mostly because of the German verse, which is always sung by people who don't know how to sing. Oh Holy Night is about on the same level for the same reason. Since we sing it every blasted year, maybe it's time I go bug them about it and sing it instead of the same guy who's sung it badly for the last seven years or so.

·
King of the Maggots
4,386 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
She says she's Sephiroth's sister.. he's prolly going to be royally pissed when he finds out about what happened to his profile here.. hehe.. :D
:eek: I'm not totally convinced.......... that's too strange to be a coincidence.....

if I'm right

don't worry seph... being a NGEmu tranny is not that bad OK?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.