Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys we now have a new pc too,it's a gateway one with dual core and will arrive in 12-14 days.Took over 6 years but was worth it since i'm so happy.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no gateway.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
sorry my eyes were blurry and i couldnt read i was crying from laughing so much, that's fecking ridiculous :lol:

(ill edit my post)

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
dukenukem said:
hey guys we now have a new pc too,it's a gateway one with dual core and will arrive in 12-14 days.Took over 6 years but was worth it since i'm so happy.
Congrats, I hope this one will last you just as long without breaking down :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Good to hear you got a new pc. I remember so many years using p2 333 system until my parents gave me money to build Amd XP 1800 so long ago. Hope you enjoy your new system. If i had dual core system i would be converting so many videos and doing so many other stuff at the same time. Lucky you.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm looking forward to being able to play the mkgames in mame at full speed now.

·
カラム
365 Posts
Congratulations on your new PC, but switch the Intel Graphics for some NVIDIA or ATi ;P.

I remember with my Duron 800, I don't know how I could emulate the Mac on that thing :D.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i plan on getting at least a 6600 for it in the future since i'm not a heavy pc gamer

·
カラム
365 Posts
If you can, get a 6600GT, They're getting very cheap nowadays (Not in my country though) :p.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.