Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been more than 6 months since we have been waiting anxiously for the FPSE team to release their latest version.It has been quite a long time since we last heard about the progress of FPSE.

A month ago on FPSE forums,MR Fog mailed that the Compiler of FPSE has been done and now we donot know what taking FPSE so long to get fully developed.

So I have one request to FPSE team to Please keep us upto date about the development of FPSE.

By the way PSinex Is doing a great work

·
Registered
83 Posts
They have been keeping us up to date, they post screenshots all the time.

I would also recomend against asking for a release date since this is their hobby and not their job. I'm sure it'll be out when it's good and ready.

S

·
0 Posts
Also, I might add, usually the longer it takes the better it is. So we should have a lot to look forward to w/FPSE when it finally is released.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
A Sony VGS would be great, especially if they put their technical know-how into in order to make it as compatable as possible. Also if they would add enhanced support for graphics and D3D. Alos add rumble support and........Naw! Forget it it will never happen. But it is a nice idea.
Bleem 1.6, uh uh, bleem! for the PC is history, AFIK. After all, Randy Linden, bleem!'s sole programmer and one of the owners of bleem!, has said that he feels that the people who purchased bleem! have already gotten their moneys worth. What does that tell you? Besides bleem!:p is so far behind ePSXe that it would take it forever to catch up.
Bleemcast, forget it. Even if they do release it, the Dreamcast is dead. Sure, people who own DCs may buy bleemcast, but after that, then what? Bring out a brand new product, if they even ever release it, for a discontinued machine. Um whats wrong with this picture?:confused:
Now of course the se are all my own opinions and you are entitled to yours as well. But what I have stated is what seems most logical to me.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Noticed that the screenshots released were all in windows mode. Wonder how it will perform in full screen mode(speed).

S

·
0 Posts
Sega lost money on it.:( It didn't do as well as they had hoped it would. They also lost money due to other reasons. So, Sega decided to quit making consoles all together and cocentrate on making software for other systems. Also, rumor has it, Sega was worried about the Dreamcast's ability to compete successfully w/the X-Box, Game Cube, and GBA. They didn't want to take a chance on losing even more money. There you have it, the whole sad story.:(
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 9 of 9 Posts