Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Oh my goodness... those news anchors... trying to squeeze a laugh out of this... have they no respect? :???:

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
The news are some sick worthless bastards. If not only for crap like this, they all distort the truth.

I remember when I was just a LittleIg and we had a house fire, they showed a ****ing shot of my mom crying in the news broadcast. **** WTRF.

This was before I hated my mom as much as I do now. Nowadays I might just laugh if I see my mom crying on TV

·
UnCool
59 Posts
HOLY ****!! I'm gonna have nightmares.

·
UnCool
59 Posts
I remember a reporter interviewing a woman whose husband was killed by asassins, and the reporter keeps asking stupid questions like what's your weight and stuff.
What does her weight has to do with anything?

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
she was the killer?
I wouldn't be surprised. It's amazing what crimes a woman can get away with these days.

This was before I hated my mom as much as I do now. Nowadays I might just laugh if I see my mom crying on TV
Why do you hate your mom? I can't picture hating mine...

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
ahhhhh
dude i didn't even watch the video, but the preview image is sick :spy:

why didn't they kill her instead of letting her live a monster?
IMO its inhumane to let people like that live; put them out of their misery.

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
Way to plant the seeds for a Euthanasia debate/flamewar.
well there's nothing wrong with a debate; they only turn into flamewars when people are immature.
although it wasn't really my intention to start a debate with my previous post ;p

·
Registered
2,614 Posts

Oh my goodness... those news anchors... trying to squeeze a laugh out of this... have they no respect? :???:
I didn't put the video!

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
Because that's her choice to make, no one else's.
i didn't watch the video, but i assume after she was attacked by the chimp she would have died if no-one interfered.

yet people decided they will play god and keep a half-dead person alive and turn them into a Frankenstein.
at that point she didn't have a choice as she was most-likely not conscious.

there are certain cases where death is better...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
These reporters sound like they don't even know what they're talking about, at least do your research when talking about a specific topic, rather than just talk pish and make random assumptions and comments. That's what we do at forums.

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Damn, Is a chimp so strong? What kind of chimps she encountered? (Sorry but if it is explained in the video, but I don't really mind seeing it, the preview is enough). And yeah, LexLight, Nice work requoting the vid in your post. The OP one wasn't really enough.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
i didn't watch the video, but i assume after she was attacked by the chimp she would have died if no-one interfered.

yet people decided they will play god and keep a half-dead person alive and turn them into a Frankenstein.
at that point she didn't have a choice as she was most-likely not conscious.

there are certain cases where death is better...
Don't be a paramedic please.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.