Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woman hands in man's tongue as evidence

A woman bit off the tongue of her alleged rapist and then gave it to police as evidence, Free State police said on Friday.

Captain Veronica Ntepe said the 32-year-old woman from Mahlatswetsa, near Excelsior, was woken up on Thursday night when a man broke into her bedroom at around 11pm.

While allegedly raping the woman, the man forced his tongue into her mouth.

"This was the gravest mistake he made. The woman bit (off) the front part of his tongue," Ntepe said. The man immediately ran away.

The woman called the police and handed over the piece of tongue.

Police put out an alert for a man with a piece of his tongue missing.

A suspect was arrested on Friday afternoon.

Police have sent the tongue to the forensic science laboratory in Pretoria to test whether it belonged to the arrested man.

The 23-year-old man, from Mahlatswetsa, will face charges of rape and house-breaking in the Excelsior magistrate's court on Monday. - Sapa
Back to more normal news

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
I guess that man might be tongue-tied for awhile.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I always counsel the female in my family to do this kind of thing if they are ever attacked by a man. I specially mention how kicking him in the nuts will leave him half-dead too.

·
Registered
401 Posts
/\
||
||
ouch

cool story, I love when douchebags get what they have coming to them, although he deserves a bit more than a tongue biting if you ask me

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
ehehe

it's good that woman don't have anything to byte between their legs, 'couse that would be a problem :evil:

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Biting a piece of tong... Thats one of most painfull things human can ever experience. Ouch... :)

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
ICK!!! Crushing balls is another, infernally painfull experience. Hell, weaker man might even die from shock it causes.

:smash:
OO

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
If I could choose I'd like rather be kicked in my balls than if I have had to separate from piece of my tongue :innocent:

BTW. it's very hard to kick me in my balls :evil:

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
There was a woman who did that beacuse she was mad her boyfriend broke up with her. OOOOW!

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Yup. Ripped his left desticle away. I can only imagine how he screamed in infernal agony...

Urgh... I dont feel so well... :spy:

Luckily he still has right ball left. Doesnt affect in ability having children as long as one is still functioning. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts