Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:heh:
Recently in my own country - Maldives, A lady of 450 pounds fell from her 9 storied building - home - and lives to tell the tale. She was having a cuppa with a friend sitting on a low wall of the terrace, when she suddenly fell.

Fortunately for her she landed on 4 people, of two who got severly injured

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
9 stores and she survived? She’s damn lucky.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I’ve always discarded jumping from buildings/bridges as a way to commit suicide.

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, incredibly she suffered no injuries except a bruise on her left arm and upper jaw.

The four guys beneath faced casualties. Two of them broke their ribcage. and during the fall the guys got flattened with such force that they all fainted almost instantaneouly. Too much shock, i guess. This is one rare thing that happened around here. Talk of the week.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Poor guys sucks to be them. Thats hilarious being flatened by a heavy woman falling from above. I thought that could only happen in cartoons.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
ee? if a person that weigh 450 pound fall from the 9th floor, the person who she fell upon should be crushed... good for then they managed to be alive after being squash by that big lady...

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
Soon there will be a low that anyone over 300 pounds can go above the 8th floor if there is an open area. Then it wil go on dumblaws.com. This is how werid stuff like that get started.

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
laments for the dead. one person who broke the ribcage died this morning... peace be upon his soul

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
Otrivin said:
laments for the dead. one person who broke the ribcage died this morning... peace be upon his soul
Wow, thats sad. I see a possible sueing taking place in the near future.... sadly

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
haha, that's awesome, thing I heard in a while.

edit: not the people dying, what player x said, just so people don't think I'm an ******* or anything.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I was laughing about it until scrolled down and read that the person who had his rib cage broke died. Well I hope that this life experience for this 450 lb lady will slim down, since her weight killed this innocent bystander.

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
haha.. see, americans arn't the only people who can get fat :p

·
Banned
356 Posts
Anyway, this is one of the reasons I’ve always discarded jumping from buildings/bridges as a way to commit suicide.
Thats why the police like to find a suicide note or some sort of evidence (scientific of course...) that the person in question was likely to commit suicide. Otherwise it might be murder or accident.

She must be very big at 450 pounds, how could you land on 4 people at the same time?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts