Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one remeber this game? i did find out that you can play this game whit improved graffic but has not bean realased yet

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Wolfenstein3D. That was way back in the glory days when games weren't for wimps. There was no tutorial stage, hint systems, no regenerating health, no knee-high cover to crouch behind. Just you, a gun, and an ass-ton of Nazis trying to toast you.

I miss those days.

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and i rember the ghost in a mission they did not make a sound just pop upp and kill you.
I did have it on a floppy disk but i am not sure if i can play this game anymore?

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this link i have never sean but its look awsome

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that new version of the game looks awsome

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i did rember that i played on the hard difficult i am not sure why but did allways do that
i rember its was 4 diffiult setting i did allways go for nr 4 that was the hardes.
it was hard to beat the game but i did beat all the mission i rember

· Registered MSX user
1,671 Posts
In my opinion, nowadays horror games don't nearly give the same feeling than Wolfenstein 3D! Cold sweat running, waiting for that nazi-guy surprising you... Even today I feel that way. Newer games may frighten a bit, but original Wolfenstein 3D keeps jumping all the time.

I beat the game too, but without trying to collect everything.

New Wolfenstein may be all right, but it won't be the same.

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have return of castle wolfenstein its a awsome game and you get some part thats scary ;)

· Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
wolf 3d can you get the full game becase this game is so old or do i need to buy it? does some one know this?
i whant to play it agian but i am not sure if you did too buy it or you can just download the full version?
i know the rules of the forum that you dont support a download full game but this game is old and i am just wonder?

and can you run this game in vista?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.