Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 36 Posts

· Banned
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Hey the story is cool. Nazis using black magic lol ! The streets are awesome too. Old european style ftw. There's even nazis performing dark rituals in LATIN ! It gave me the creeps. I shoot the guy in the head, of course. The musics are nice too. It puts a lot of tension in the air.

Just checked IGN review. Not so bad.

Sound 8.0. Yeah the sound is the strong point, I agree.

This occultism organization looks pretty cool:

Nazi taverns, it's not only about shooting.

Whoa, the cigarrete has smoke :lol:

· Banned
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Hmm I never played RtCW, I only saw some shots and videos... Well graphically the new is much better, for sure. The only thing that is bothering me is the difficult level. I'm playing it on normal, but it's kinda too easy.. I'll replay it on the hardest level next time, for some real challenge.

Graphics don't look bad at all, at least in your screenshots.
I don't know why so many complaints about this game's graphics. For me it also looks very decent. Maybe people are comparing it to Crysis.

· Banned
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
For graphic's whores it may be. The action in the game is very good though. Even for g-whores I still think it isn't really bad. I have to find a higher term than whore. Graphic's first class harlot maybe.

1 - 12 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.