The Nexus of a Crisis, and The Origin of Storms
767 Posts
One to be born from a dragon.....

:-D

TastEPlasma

·
Registered
129 Posts
... hoisting the light and the dark, arising from the still land. Veiling the moon with the light of eternity it will bring to mother earth a bounty and mercy."

That's Mysidian Legend, if I recall correctly. I may have gotten it wrong.

Amberion

·
Registered
50 Posts
"When things have to fall, they fall. It's all a matter of fate ..." Setzer, Final Fantasy VI

"By hurting the heart of the mankind with the sacred sword, the goddess made them able to love, and made them mortal." ??, ??

(A Fortune Teller) : "OMG !!! I see ... I can see all of us !! We're not in reality, we're all in a Role Playing Game. And some children are laughing at us !!
- This man is crazy. Take him away !!" Secret of Evermore.

"I want to see the colour of your blood because I have been asking for it. It's my job, nothing's personnal ..." ??, ??

"People will always rebuild things, there always be love !
- And I'll destroy them too ! Why people build thing they know are going to be destroyed ?!" Terra and Kefka, final Fantasy VI.

"Hey, sure it was interresting ! But throwing a submarine to me from behind is cheating. Take it back !" Xenogears

"What !! Do you think you can go through the armed door, get across the overcrowed market without being seen, climb the high tower, fight the dark mage yourself, and take back Silphia alone on your back ??
- Let me an hour, maybe two ...
- Ok !" ??, ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts